Pages

Friday 31 January 2014

Haul: Topshop, River Island and Kurt Geiger

I've never been the type of girl to get excited for the sales, because I can't bring myself to search through the endless rails of mismatched clothes, I just can't do it! But this year I've been having a little look at the shoe sales, both online and in store, and I'm pretty chuffed with what I've managed to bag!
Before I start, apologies for the picture quality, I've lost the cable to charge my camera so I'm using an old camera for this post.

I'll start with the most exciting bargain! 
KRIMPY Carvela Kurt Geiger in Black
£29 down from £85






























Oh my god!! I wanted these ages ago but decided at the time it was too much of a treat and convinced
myself I'd find a similar pair for less somewhere else (I obviously didn't). So finding these months later with
so much off the original price nearly made me produce a couple of princess tears. They're so perfect, the leather is so soft and the sole is super comfy so I doubt I'll be rubbed or uncomfortable whilst wearing these whatever the occasion.
If any of you fancy these too, they're still on the Kurt Geiger website or you can just click here.


River Island Knee High Boots
£35 down from £60


Being 5ft nothing means buying knee high boots isn't always easy, to the point where these are my first pair! All the others were either too high up my leg, had too much extra space around my leg or I just couldn't bring myself to buy a pair from the kids section hahaha (yes, I'm really that small). 
I find these so comfy and the perfect height, they have just the right amount of gold hardware detailing and they have just the right amount of heel for everyday use.

Topshop
Petite Blackwatch Check Leggings £25 & Formal Drape Front Blouse £36






























The leggings are just your average pair of Topshop leggings, nice stretchy comfy material just in a dark
green, navy and black tartan print. I liked these in particular cos I love tartan but I'm not a fan of red with my skin tone and with the colours being dark, they're not too in your face. They also come in the regular sizes.

I'd wanted this blouse for ages and ages but because it's not petite I didn't even bother trying it on before as I'm usually let down, but I decided to try it on today and it doesn't look as big on as it looks on the hanger, I'll need to adjust the sleeves a tiny bit but I love it!

 Let me know if you liked this post in a comment below and follow me on Bloglovin by clicking here if you don't already :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment