Pages

Friday 17 October 2014

Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution in Glastonberry















































































































I have found my all time favourite dark lip, and it comes in the form of Glastonberry, a Matte Revolution lipstick by Charlotte Tilbury. I'm pretty sure everyone's seen them by now, the packaging is hard to ignore. And with that being said, I ordered one online without swatching beforehand (smacks hand) and I'm pretty sure the packaging pushed me to it. But I know what I like, and any dark, plummy,purple-ish colour for the lip is right up my street.

I have 5 or 6 dark/purple lipsticks already, some from MAC, some highstreet, and I love them all, so I was worried about paying the price of this one and preferring the ones I already owned. But she's done it! Charlotte Tilbury has made the most dreamy lip colour/texture/application/packaging ever!
It's not like usual matte lip products, it doesn't pull at the lip and as the actual product has a square-ish tip it's easy to apply as it works sort of like a liner, in exactly the right shade ;) yesss.
It also sits nicely, you don't feel that irritating stiffness after a while, or the constant urge to lick your lips. It's light some how and although there's no glitter whatsoever, it gives a slight glow making lips look fuller (love!).

I will add though, my photo of the product on my lips is more true to colour than on the website.
£23 is a lot of money for a lipstick, I know, but £23 well spent!

If you don't already, follow me on Bloglovin' :) (please & thank you)

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous shade, it's quite scary looking in the bullet but it translates so well on the lips :)
    xxx Claire
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does look a tad scary, but unless it's black, the darker the better ;) it really is beautiful though xxx

      Delete