Pages

Thursday 27 February 2014

Review | L'Oreal Lumi Magique Light Infusing Foundation






L'Oreal really have won the tug of war for the foundation crown, for me. This is the second foundation of their's that I've fallen in love with straight away, the first being True Match Foundation (review here). So, the other day I ended up picking up a new one called Lumi Magique Light Infusing Foundation in the shade Rose Pearl. My skin is yellow toned so when I read the name of the foundation I was a bit doubtful to whether it would be right for me but picked it up anyway. I'm so glad I did. I applied it with my RT Expert Face brush and it glided on. I'd say it's a medium coverage foundation so it won't do the job of a concealer or a high coverage foundation but it smoothed out my skin and gave me the healthiest glow. This foundation has the perfect finish, it's quite dewy (so us oily gals have to powder to be perfect), but not so dewy that your skin looks wet. It glows but isn't shiny. It can be built up without being cakey. It made my skin look a whole lot better than it's looked in a while. Healthy is the best word to describe it. I can see me wearing this everyday in summer. Well worth the £10.99!

If you don't already, follow me on Bloglovin :) (please and thank you)

3 comments:

  1. You talked me into trying this out! It really looks amazing on you!

    rolessummerfling.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a really nice everyday foundation, can't fault it :) aww thank you!
      Just followed you on Bloglovin xxx

      Delete
  2. I have this one as well, lovely finish! :) Looks good on you. ;) xx

    ReplyDelete