Pages

Friday 28 February 2014

February Favourites







Everybody says this every single month, but I can't believe we're at the end of February! This month I've had some obvious favourites.
My tip top favourite of the month is the Warming Mineral Mask by The Body Shop. OH MY GOD. I've never loved a mask anywhere near as much. It's a clay based mask that heats up instantly on the skin, it's actually magical, I swear. After I wash it off it leaves me skin with reduced redness and my skin is so smooth.

Vitamin E Intense Moisture Cream by The Body Shop, I'm just going to put this simply, every single Winter before this one I have had the driest skin around my nose, and now I don't because of this miracle.

Espresso Shadow by Mac, It's just the perfect shade for my eyebrows.

Revlon Colourburst Lacquer Balm in Demure is the only pink I've ever used as an everyday lip product, it's got the perfect amount of pigmentation so that it's not just a balm but you can chuck it on without a mirror.

Eyelure Ultra Nuturals I'm not the biggest lover of fake lashes, mostly because the insanely thick ones don't suit me at all, they give me major drag queen eyes. These are so nice and light, they just appear to thicken up your own lashes, if applied properly you can get away with people thinking they're your own.

If you don't already, follow me on Bloglovin :) (please and thank you)

No comments:

Post a Comment