Pages

Tuesday 11 February 2014

So, I have a favourite foundation...























































































Plenty of people have a favourite foundation, it's not unheard of, but until a few days ago I didn't realise I had one. Rotating my foundations is just something I do, but I started to notice on days when I used L'oreal's True Match foundation my skin looked as flawless as it's ever going to look. It's quite a lightweight foundation but with good coverage that can be built up to high coverage, it stays in place all day and it doesn't crease under my eyes! (...like every other foundation). The only downside is the colour selection.. there are plenty of shades to choose from, but maybe too many pale shades, too many darker shades and not enough in the middle. Saying that, that's not really a problem for me as I am a vampire for 3/4's of the year, I use shade Ivory (N1).

It really is a beautiful and trustworthy foundation, I never worry when I have this on, and hardly ever have to touch up. The finish is almost matte but glowing, which I love as I get quite oily around my nose and chin. You can buy L'oreal True Match foundation from Superdrug and Boots for around £10, and I know Superdrug have an offer on it at the moment for buy one get the second half price, so if you're a lover of this foundation, go and stock up too!

No comments:

Post a Comment