Pages

Friday 14 February 2014

Review | L'oreal Extraordinaire by Colour Riche


































I think I've found the one...

I was in boots today, not looking for anything in particular, then I saw L'oreal Colour Riche Extraordinaire (L'extraordinaire (tongue twister for you)) which is a liquid lipstick. I'd never seen or heard of them before, so obviously I tried all the shades on the back of my hand and I was shocked with how pigmented they all were. I only picked one for now, I chose Nude Viberato (600) which is a stunning peachy pinky nude. I tried it on as soon as I got home and this is why I love it.. It doesn't feel like a sticky gloss (like similar products seem to), applying it with the doe foot applicator felt like the softest butteriest lipstick in all of the world, it glides on so easily and smoothly and I love the way it looks on my lips. The pigmentation makes my lips look full with the block colour as well as being super shiny. Also, it tastes amazing! I can't think of what it tastes exactly of, but it's fruity and I'm trying to not lick it right now.. It doesn't smell as nice as it tastes but the smell of a product doesn't usually bother me. It comes in a teeny tiny gold tube with the colour of the product on the top and side.

I'll definitely be buying more shades soon! Have you tried any yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment