Pages

Saturday 22 February 2014

New | Topshop Double Zip Holdall Bag





































I finally have a new bag! I've needed a new one for way too many months now. I'm so particular with everything I wear that buying a new bag doesn't come around very often, but this black and gold beauty ticked all the boxes for me.

The Double Zip Holdall Bag is the most sturdy bag I think i've ever ever ever owned, it's practically a box with handles hahaha, oddly that appeals to me. I'm practical with bags because they're not just used for my things, my daughters toys/clothes/drinks end up in there too. It has two compartments that zip open after you open the locks on either side of the bag, one compartment has a small pocket on the side for your phone etc. and the other half is just a very reasonably spacious compartment, which would be good for ipads/kindles and such. The outside fabric is snake skin detailed and made of Polyurethane, so it's pretty durable. It also comes with a strap so it can be used as an over shoulder bag, but I won't be using it.

I love the gold detailing! It also comes in Grey and I was so so tempted to get that one instead but black always wins, we all know. You can pick either colour up from Topshop for £42.

If you're not already, go over to Bloglovin and follow me! (please and thank you)

5 comments:

  1. Amazing bag! I am on a lookout for a new spring bag but I want something in baby pink - I love the pastels. :)

    Mademoiselle-Lala.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do one in Grey, and I know you wouldn't count Grey as pastel, but I think it'd be amazing for Spring :) I keep thinking about getting that one as well hahaha x

      Delete
  2. Great bag - I saw it at Topshop as well but i just bought a new bag so I had to say no to this beauty! :(
    xx Ann-Kathrin

    http://annxkathrin.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I love it! Maybe wait for the sale, it's definitely worth having. xxx

      Delete
  3. Aww thank you :) I've just followed you on bloglovin, all your pictures are amazing!! xxx

    ReplyDelete