Pages

Sunday 9 March 2014

The Best Of Orange






























I'm counting today as the first day of Spring. I woke up, saw the sun, didn't shiver as I got out of bed and decided today is the day my favourite orange lip products can come back out to play! I love dark lips, I love nude lips, I've even warmed to pinks, but orange has to be my favourite lip colour of all. So for today's post I'm sharing my top 5 orange lip products.


1. Bourjois Rouge Edition in Peche Cosy 03






























2. Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate in Rosetto 12






























3. Mac Vegas Volt






























4. Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Rendezvous 40






























5. Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Juicy Papaya 027



                                        If you don't already, follow me on Bloglovin :) (please & thank you)

8 comments:

  1. The Rimmel Kate one is so nice, not sure if I would suit orange though! Orange really suits you!:-)
    www.fayesk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's probably my favourite orange lipstick, it's more pigmented than my mac ones for sure, and it's smoother to apply. Aww thank you :) I think you'd really suit orange, cos your skin is really warm toned xx

      Delete
  2. These are great oranges! You took lovely photos of them; they look great on you :)
    www.allthingssweetpea.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much! :) I really love your blog btw xx

      Delete
  3. All of these really suit you, they look amazing!

    Roxanne xo | Like Laces

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh, thank you! :) can't believe how nice everyone's comments have been on this post!! xx

      Delete