Pages

Friday 7 March 2014

Review | Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Foundation



































Ok firstly, this was quite a treat for myself. But I've been swatching this at last once every 2 weeks for at least 6 months now. I had no doubts about it being good, great even, It was just the price tag. But after reading Jaye's review on it I couldn't stop thinking about it whilst I was putting my make up on every morning, so I just went and bought it, Ok!

It is super dreamy though.. It comes in the tiniest plastic bottle with the typical black Chanel lid on top. It's exactly what I wanted and expected from it. Light but with good coverage, it doesn't crease under my eyes and around my mouth like other foundations and it's such a good match for me. I got the lightest shade, 10 Beige, it's a lovely yellow toned foundation with a definite glow to it, no shine, just glow! It looks almost dewy, but hasn't got that horrible clammy feel to it like some other foundations give you, it actually feels almost matte when you feel it with your fingers after it's set on your skin. I've been using my RT Expert Face brush to apply and it leaves me with a really nice, smooth finish, I may try my Buffing brush out tomorrow though as that's always been my preferred foundation brush. I love this foundation for all the reasons above, but mostly because I don't feel it on my face throughout the day, at all! I've not had that with any other foundation I've tried, and I've tried a shed load! I think that's the main contributing factor as to why it's well worth the £32. Also, for such a light, water based foundation it has great staying power and I don't really have to worry about it through the day!

I just love it and I'd definitely recommend it to anyone and everyone! No regrets, at all (thank god)!
Have you tried this before? What did you think?

If you don't already, follow me on Bloglovin :) (please and thank you)

2 comments:

  1. I love this this foundation too. Chanel never disappointments! Bourjois are a good high street dupe however!

    Belle ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard a few people compare the two, I might have to try one out as a cheap alternative :) xx

      Delete