Pages

Saturday 1 March 2014

Review | Clarins Pure Melt Cleansing Gel







I actually got a free sample of this but didn't try it until weeks later. I literally used this once at night and then skipped into town the next day to buy it. Recently I've been really oily around my nose, more than usual, and using my other cleansers wasn't helping or made it even worse. But after using the Clarins cleanser my skin was smoothed out and squeaky clean, my skin was actually less red than usual as well (yayyy).

The Clarins Pure Melt Cleansing Gel is unlike any other cleanser I've ever used, it comes out the tube as a gel, but once it's applied to the skin it turns into an oil which is much more pleasant than rubbing an oil directly on your face, it's also less faff. When it comes to taking it off all you need is warm water and as soon as the water hits your skin the oil turns into a milk, which is very easy to remove. I used this all over my face and eyes and it didn't sting or irritate them. It's one of those cleansers that you can use morning and night without being like ' -__- it's that time again' I love using it! I bought it for £19.50 from Boots, not the cheapest but the best I've ever tried! Also, it'll last a good while, because you only need a small amount to cover your whole face and the tiny sample I got is still going and I've used it 4 times now and I have about 2/3 left.

If you don't already, follow me on Bloglovin :) (please & thank you)

2 comments:

  1. Clarins is my go-to for skincare, my skin just loves everything by them!

    AMANDALOVES.COM | UK Beauty and Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the first product I've tried of theirs, but I'll definitely be buying more now! Any recommendations? :) x

      Delete