Pages

Tuesday 25 February 2014

What I've Bought This Week #5























































































I haven't done one of these posts in agesss. And really this post will be a lie, cos the products featured were bought over the last 2-3 weeks, but I didn't want to leave them out cos they're so beautiful!

So firstly, the things I got a couple of weeks ago.. I picked up a new Collection concealer (£4.19), not pretty, but perfect at it's job. I also picked up an Essie Gift set/Duo kit of nail varnishes called Twinkle-Belle (£12.99). In the box you get Mint Candy Apple which is probably the most well-known nail varnish name in history! and a gorgeous glittery incandescent pink top coat called Sparkle On Top. The last thing I bought that day was a new Revlon Colourburst Lacquer Balm in Demure (£7.99) and it's seriously beautiful. I swatched it in the shop, usually I don't like pink lips, but this was straight in the basket!

Then the rest of the bits were picked up today. Naturally I got sucked into a 3-for-2 deal *sigh* because I originally went into Superdrug to get L'oreal Lumi Magique Pure Light Primer (£9.99), but when I saw the deal on I obviously picked up the stunning rose gold cased Lumi Magique Highlighting Pen (£8.49), not that I particularly needed it... shh. The last product I picked up in the deal was the Lumi Magique Light Infusing Foundation (£10.99), partly because that makes the trio and because my favourite foundation is from L'oreal so I thought I'd give it a go, even though the colour selection was a bit odd.. I swatched a few and picked Rose Pearl, I'm not sure how it'll end up looking on my face, but I'll review it if anybody is interested (just comment below). Lastly, I needed a new Micellar water and I didn't really love the last two I bought so I picked up the new Garnier one to try out (usually £4.99, but £3.32 atm).

If you don't already, follow me on Bloglovin :) (please and thank you)

4 comments:

  1. Really enjoyed reading this post and your photos are fab :) I have a few of these things - the Revlon Lacquer Balm, Essie Mint Candy Apple, the L'Oreal Lumi Magique primer and the Collection Concealer.. I absolutely love all of them! I really want to try the Garnier Cleansing Water as it seems like a good dupe for Bioderma! x

    Rachael | overdosedemaquillage.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you!! :) I hope I love them, everyone seems to. A few people have said it's exactly like Bioderma, saves the pennies!
      I've just followed you on bloglovin, all of your photos are amazing! xxx

      Delete
  2. I'd love to see a review of the foundation, I once tried it. Also would love to see what they call "rose pearl!" I bought some Garnier cleansing water as Bioderma is literally nearly $60 a bottle here in Australia, and picking it up for $7 is just too good to pass up!

    http://indigodeer.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll definitely do one then! :) I can tell you already that the shade of the foundation is nothing like it's name (thank god). $60?? that's insane! Stick to Garnier!
      Btw I follow you on bloglovin, your blog is so clever, I love it xx

      Delete