Pages

Tuesday 9 June 2015

Review | Clinique Pop in 01 Nude Pop










































































































































I'm a Clinique fan, but this just usually includes skincare, I never felt the need to buy anything from their beauty range really until this, Clinique Pop. I don't know how I got sucked in, but I really did, big time. That means going from shop to shop to get the shade I wanted.. I'm glad I did though. I picked up the Shade Nude Pop (01) which is just a nice pinky/nude suitable for everyday wear. The formula is dreamy, so creamy and moisturising. I read up about them first, and I was a bit skeptical about them claiming it to be a primer and a lipstick in one, but it really is, it really does last longer than you'd expect. It's also one of those lip products you could throw on without using a mirror (I likes that). I got mine from Debenhams for £16.

No comments:

Post a Comment