Pages

Friday 5 June 2015

Holiday Picks






























I'm definitely not one of those girls that gets dolled up on holiday, in fact I usually look pretttty gross.
But on the nights I could be arsed, I used these 6 products.

Soap & Glory Archery I can't go a day without this little babe. It's an absolute savior every single morning.

Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua This was perfect as it's quick and easy to apply and it gives such a lovely glow to your skin.

Maybelline Brow Drama Just to neaten things up.

Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector I didn't want anything heavy, sticky or hard work. This is literally the perfect holiday lip product.

Nars Laguna Bronzer We all feel the love for this. This + a real tan is so gooood.

MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft & Gentle Do I really need to justify this?

No comments:

Post a Comment