Pages

Friday 12 June 2015

Trying New Products
























































You know when you get a bunch of new products and you just wanna smear them all over your face? That's what happened this day. Bit of MAC, bit of Too Faced, LAAAVLY.

Firstly I've been really loving clean looking lids, no veins or skin tone shining through, so I bought the MAC Paint Pot in Soft Ochre. I love it!! It works exactly how I hoped it would, it just blanks everything out. I then applied a bit of White Chocolate from the Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette all over the lid just to give a fresher look.

Then on the lips I used 2 new products of mine, a MAC lip liner in Soar and the cult MAC lipstick in Velvet Teddy. I'm quite happy with this makeup look altogether. Let me know what you think.

2 comments:

  1. Thought this would have been velvet teddy as soon as I saw it! I went for Whirl instead of Soar but wish I had that now :( your skin looks amazing! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's weird, I wish I'd bought Whirl, but I do love Soar :) aw thank you! x

      Delete