Pages

Monday 27 October 2014

Jo Malone | Orange Blossom





























I'm a bit of a perfume noob, I can't explain scents and I rarely use certain perfumes for different seasons, I just kinda buy what I like and wear it when I want. This year, being 21 and all, I thought I'd better sort myself out a bit of a autumn/winter selection, and I think I've done alright to be honest, I have quite a few musky scents and warmer scents. My favourite of the bunch has to be Orange Blossom Cologne by Jo Malone. All her scents are just flawless, but this one does make me think of colder months, It's definitely orange scented, but not in a -just been squeezed in the summer- kind of way, it's not spicy either, it just has really nice warm undertones, which automatically makes me think of Christmas and just cheers me up every cold morning.

If you don't already, follow me on Bloglovin' :) (please & thank you)

No comments:

Post a Comment