Pages

Tuesday 28 October 2014

October Favourites






























I'd just like to say, please forgive me for this awful photo, I really need to remember to take photos earlier on in the day when there's actual light coming from the sun...

Moving on, I've picked 5 strong favourites this month, all seriously good and well used

Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution in Glastonberry just dreamy, the perfect autumn/winter dark lip for me, I did a review on this not long ago, you can see it here.
Tea Tree Skin Clearing Toner the only toner that's ever stayed put in my skincare routine. Seriously good!
Soap & Glory Archery in Hot Chocolate this has seriously sped up my brow routine, and I will love it forever
MAC Studio Fix Fluid in NC15 this is the foundation I go back to every autumn/winter, flawless medium to full coverage foundation, I may or may not have a spare one in the post...
Nuxe Reve De Miel Lip Balm this lip balm will be on my person every day, absolute life saver, there's also a mini review in a previous post which you can see here.

If you don't already, follow me on Bloglovin' :) (please & thank you)

No comments:

Post a Comment