Pages

Friday 24 October 2014

Review | Gosh Forever Eyeshadow














































































































I can't even explain my amazement from trying out this crazy product! First of all, I'd never tried anything from the brand Gosh before, so I had no idea of what to expect from their Forever Eyeshadow, which is a waterproof, metallic eyeshadow stick. I picked up the shade 04 Brown.

My first thoughts were, I like the packaging, metallic and each shade had the matching coloured casing, It's also a wind up tube, instead of a pencil which needs sharpening. I swatched it in the shop on the back of my hand, It feels so creamy and the colour is more of a bronzed brown with glitter running through, which usually I wouldn't go for, but it just makes it so pretty and eye-catching.

So, I tried it at home, it dried pretty quick, so if you're wanting to do any blending, do it pretty much immediately! (not even joking) It's so easy to apply, creamy, but it doesn't in any way slip about on your lids. It's buildable, and each coat makes it more beautiful. I'm absolutely HORRENDOUS at applying eyeshadow (forgive my photo) but if I got better (please makeup god's) I'd definitely be reaching for this as a going out staple, it stays put for hours, maybe forever as the name implies and doesn't crease in the slightest. When it looks sort of wet, but when you touch it it's smoothe and completely dry, to the point where it's not even moveable!

I will add that getting it off is like trying to remove spray paint, it needs a really good soak in micellar water and then it sort of comes off in tiny roles, it's odd but definitely removable. But for £5.99 I'm more than happy with my random pick!

If you don't already, follow me on Bloglovin' :) (please & thank you)

No comments:

Post a Comment