Pages

Thursday 23 October 2014

COLAB Dry Shampoo by Ruth Crilly





























Over the last year we've been spoilt with amazing products brought out by our favourite blogger's/youtuber's and as lovely as those products are, this is the launch that got me most excited!

Ruth Crilly's COLAB Dry Shampoo range is all and more than I hoped. Push your Batiste aside, you'll never need it again. This range offers 5 different scents, with each scent offering the same amazing quality product. I picked up 3 from my local Superdrug (Paris- floral, New York- fruity, Rio- tropical) and instantly sprayed my less than fresh roots.

I'm going to bullet point the pros (no cons) or I'll ramble about this hair saviour foreverrr...
* It's invisible. And I don't mean after you've ruffled your hair about. I mean instantly after spraying, it's nowhere to be seen.
* No chalkiness. She's cracked it. Running your fingers through your hair isn't something to dread.
* The silkiness. It's like you've just given your hair a really good wash and brush through.
* They all smell amazing! Not over powering either. I don't have to leave the room or hang my head out of the window to de-grease my mane. The scent can be smelt through-out the day, which is a nice bit of reassurance.
* It's very affordable.
* The packaging is fab!

If you don't already, follow me on Bloglovin' :) (please & thank you)

No comments:

Post a Comment