Pages

Wednesday 22 October 2014

NOTD | Nails Inc Victoria
























































Every Autumn/Winter I feel the need to have dark nails, not black, just as dark as possible. Now, I don't particularly like red nails, and most purples are cheesy, but Victoria by Nails Inc is a perfect combination of the deepest purple and red, it's one of those that people say 'I like your nail varnish, what colour is that?' but it's such a perfect shade. I'd say it's quite a classy nail varnish, in the way that it's quite a grown up shade and it goes with absolutely any look or outfit.

It's pretty much perfect with 2 coats, but I like to add a third one, just to make it super glossy and flawless. I apply one coat of Seche Vite over the top, and it honestly lasts a good 5 days without chipping.

If  you don't already, follow me on Bloglovin'! ;) (please & thank you)

2 comments: