Pages

Tuesday 21 October 2014

Tea Tree, Tea Tree, Tea Tree


Before my holiday at the beginning of the month I got really fed up with the red areas around the sides of my nose, which aren't really the biggest problem but they're a downer for me. So I was looking through my skin care collection at all the expensive and confusing chemicals and just decided in that moment to give up and try something new and basic. An ingredient that fit the order, that I'd never tried in my skincare before was Tea Tree. So I went straight to the Body Shop and saw they were doing one of their product related deals where they get a bunch of products from the same range, stick them in a bag and knock a load of money off - it was the best timing! - I went in looking for 1 or 2 products, and came out with 5!

I haven't tried all the products yet, but the ones I have are in my daily routine and they've made such a difference already!

In the bag I got..
Tea Tree Skin Clearing Foaming Cleanser which I haven't got round to trying yet
Tea Tree Skin Clearing Toner which is honestly the best toner I've ever used, before I was a bit flimsy with toners, but this one is used every day, twice a day, without fail!
Tea Tree Squeaky-Clean Scrub another I haven't tried out, but I do like the sound of it, so it may be tried out tonight
Tea Tree Skin Clearing Lotion I actually am in serious love with this! First of all I always apply it at night, but it's so lightweight that I can wear it under make up and it doesn't interfere whatsoever. Secondly, It's one of those products that you can see and feel working, my redness is quickly soothed after application.
Tea Tree Blemish Fade Night Lotion Another love! All you do is apply it all over your face (and neck if you like) before you go to bed, sleep with it on, it doesn't need washing off, it just sinks in and reduces redness and dark marks.

I'm not sure if that particular deal is still on, but they can all be bought separately from The Body Shop. Let me know if you've tried any of these products and what you think of them, also if you'd like any further reviews on any of the products, let me know in a comment :)

If you don't already, follow me on Bloglovin' :) (please & thank you)

No comments:

Post a Comment