Pages

Sunday 2 November 2014

Soap & Glory Archery









































































































































Don't you just love it when you find a product that isn't only just really really flippin good, but it also cuts down the time you'd normally spend battling with your usual routine??

YES Soap & Glory! They've made the best brow product I've used. My brow routine used to be quite a long winded, 3 stage chore which I didn't love, and I wasn't particularly happy with the end result anyway. Being a girl with sparse eyebrows (and I mean very sparse)( don't ask) I really do need to spend a good chunk of my routine concentrating on me old brows. But Archery by Soap & Glory has saved me! It's a wind up pencil with a spoolie on the other end -so you can have a quick groom before you begin- the actual product is so fine and soft that trying to get realistic looking full eyebrows is achievable. Tiny flicks with this to fill in the gaps is just the most natural looking way to go.

There's 2 shades to choose from, one suited for light hair, and then one suited for dark hair, I obviously chose Hot Chocolate, the one for dark hair. A lot of people say this is quite warm, but I really don't agree, there's a very heavy grey tone to it, which is just perfect and what I was missing.

I just really love it and think you should all pick one up. I got mine from Boots for £8.00

If you don't already, follow me on Bloglovin' :) (please & thank you)

2 comments:

  1. I keep meaning to try this! It sounds like such a great product and any thing that makes doing eyebrows easier is a winner in my book! xo

    www.seekmyscribbles.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is great! I'd recommend it to anyone, such a time saver :) xx

      Delete