Pages

Wednesday 5 November 2014

Current Favourite Lip Combo














































































































Normally at this time of year I'm all about the berry toned and vampy lip products, but I really have found my love for nudes in the last few months. Through general faffing, I think I've found my favourite nude lip combo in 3 products

1. First I start with a thin coat of The Body Shop Aloe Lip Care, for moisture and to get the next product really working..
2. The Body Shop Lip Liner in Pink Brown has been on my lips for days. It's not exactly the most creamy product, but the Aloe Lip Care makes this glide on and almost melt on to the lips. I outline my lips and then fill them in to.
3. Lastly, a coat of MAC Shy Girl just perfects this, lips look instantly bigger and way way better!

If you don't already, follow me on Bloglovin' :) (please & thank you)

2 comments: