Pages

Sunday 31 May 2015

Hand Luggage Essentials





























Having already had my Summer holiday of the year earlier this month (sad times), and successfully packing just the right amount of essential beauty products into my hand luggage, I thought I'd be a nice girl and help all the gals out there that will be last minute packing/panicking.

Firstly, buy your own clear bag, they don't cost a lot, you can pick them up from almost anywhere. And it saves a lot of faffing in the airport.
Deodorant, any good one will do, I personally love the Dove roll on's.
Lip Balm, cos flying dries my lips out like no other!
Hand Gel, Hygiene. That's all.
Tissues, you never know when you or someone else will need one.
Hand Cream, not an absolute must for all, but like I said, flying dries everythanggg.
Tangle Teezer, no one wants to walk off the plane looking like a hot mess.
Eyebrow pencil, again, not an absolute must for everyone, but I seriously need to fill my brows every day, and as I tend to fall asleep on the plane, I usually have to draw one of my eyebrows back on (don't judge me!).
Lastly, a bundle of hair grips and bobbles.

Hope this helped at least one person haha, and wherever you're off to, hope you have a good time! :)

If you don't already, follow me on Bloglovin' :) (please & thank you)

No comments:

Post a Comment