Pages

Wednesday 3 June 2015

Always Repurchase






























Sometimes I love a good nosy at other peoples brand new buys, but it never makes me want to instantly put them in my online basket. Instead, I love a good long read of the most used/loved/trusted products, ones that are repurchased time and time again. So I thought I'd share 2 of mine that I picked up the other day.

Nars Laguna Bronzer this is in no way a secret treasure I've found myself, this is definitely a cult product, and for a very good reason. It's just like no other bronzer to me. I wear it all year round but I especially love it in the Summer. It took quite a battering on my last holiday when I paired it with some mascara and lip balm. It just gives the nicest golden/brown look to the skin. It's the Beyonce of bronzers.

Max Factor Face Finity All Day Primer I just love this. I've tried other primers, some cheaper and some much more expensive, but this just ticks all the boxes for me. No strange textures or smells, no tacky skin applying make up and it keeps my make up in place for pretty much the whole day!

If you don't already, follow me on Bloglovin' :) (please & thank you)


























No comments:

Post a Comment